Metal Block Destroy Metal Block Destroy

not bad but the fact that the ball only moves on 45 degree diagonals makes the game boring fast.

Dress Up SirTom! Dress Up SirTom!

What's the music called

I like it, what is it?

Top Score Snake Top Score Snake

broken

why does the snake grow 5 spaces per food eaten and the leaderboard pop up randomly when starting the next game?

Ramps and Balls Ramps and Balls

stiff

the ball is so stiff Its like I'm playing this on a commadore. cool game though

[Purple] Catcher [Purple] Catcher

Stolen?

well I doubt this is yours due to a generic and non-NG preloader, not to mention its locked for a specific ammount of time. If it's your game and you're being taught what's with the submit highscore thing going on. and if you CAN program a highscore it should be just as easy to program a unique preloader and some sound. (< I read the description <).

as for the game itself I find it to kinda boring, especially with no sound of any kind. I don't get the deal with balls growing bigger if it doesn't affect the game except make things easier to pick up.

2 stars for the game and prove its your game for you

Sensational Space Pong Sensational Space Pong

meh

the ball only goes halfway out before going back in and so do the paddles. the comp moves to slowly. other then that its ok

street gaz -=(demo)=- street gaz -=(demo)=-

blacnk screen

after finishing the race I get a blank screen

tutorialkirby responds:

sorry man.i fixed all the problem.

Ball Pain! Ball Pain!

not bad

some music would be nice and the amount of platforms makes it a bit too easy

MisterAlexUk responds:

Exactly what I was thinking.
Thanks for the helpful comments ;D

Pandemic Pandemic

WOW

this game is amazing. its hard to beat at first but i managed to get it with a score of 5000. but still it needs to have stuff like more symptoms and human action like closing all public places and quartines. scary thought that a single germ can evolve into an unstoppable virus that will wipe out all life on earth.

Christmas Betting Game Christmas Betting Game

suckage

i would understant if this was your first game and you have no idea what to make but making a gay game of war and calling it blackjack is a disgrace